Wonders of Kotor Bay
Step aboard our sleek sailing gulet Adatepe 4 and get away from it all with a journey across the shimmering Adriatic Sea to secluded coves and deserted beaches. Watch glorious sunsets over the water, savour delectable meals prepared by the resident chef and let yourself be pampered by our expert crew!
|Duration||8 days/7 nights|
|Capacity||Up to 12 guests|
|Pick-up available||Tivat, Podgorica, Dubrovnik airports|
|Departure and return location||Porto Montenegro Marina, Tivat|
What to expect
Experience both luxury and an authentic feel aboard our stylish sailing gulet with its five-star service. Relax onboard as you’re whisked from one enchanting bay to another to immerse yourself in natural beauty and make the most of the crystal-clear water with swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkelling and fishing.
- Kick back and relax aboard a sleek sailing gulet with personalised service
- Explore charming UNESCO-listed Kotor with its medieval architecture
- Tour the old churches and palazzi of Perast
- Swim in the gem-blue water of Lucice Bay
- Restore mind and body amidst spectacular nature
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AND OVERNIGHT AT UPSCALE PORTO MONTENEGRO HARBOUR
You’ll be greeted by our friendly crew at Tivat airport and transferred directly to the stunning modern marina at Porto Montenegro, where your gulet awaits you. Boarding begins at 17:00 hours. After you’ve made yourself at home in your stylish cabin, come join us for a welcome drink and a refreshing platter of fresh fruits. The evening unfurls convivially around a sumptuous chef-prepared dinner onboard.
DAY 2 - SWIM OFF THE DESERTED BEACHES OF DOBRA LUKA BAY
After a delicious and hearty breakfast onboard, we set sail from Porto Montenegro for Dobra Luka Bay for swimming, kayaking and other water-based activities. This off-the-beaten-track spot has largely remained an insiders’ secret and you’ll get a real away-from-it-all feel. After refuelling over a sociable lunch onboard, we head on towards tranquil Traste Bay for dinner aboard and a peaceful night at anchor in the historic shadow of Fort Traste.
DAY 3 - SAIL TO ICONIC SVETI STEFAN ISLAND
After a leisurely breakfast, we start sailing to Jaz Bay – home to one of Montenegro’s finest and longest beaches – for more aquatic fun and a laidback lunch onboard. We then proceed to Sveti Stefan island with its atmospheric 15th-century fortified village (now part of a luxury resort), where we anchor for the night, with dinner served onboard.
DAY 4 - DISCOVER THE BELOVED BAYS OF PETROVAC AND MALJEVIK
Setting sail after breakfast, we pause to enjoy the waters of Lucice Bay – another quiet bay in front of Petrovac, popular with yachters – and also enjoy lunch anchored in this scenic spot. From here we head off to Maljevik Bay – famed for the discovery of ruins from an ancient city in its shallows – to dine onboard before spending a blissfully peaceful night on anchor.
DAY 5 - GET AWAY FROM IT ALL IN WILD VESLO BAY
After breakfast, we set sail to Veslo Bay with its romantic, rather wild beach for swimming, cliff-jumping and other watery fun and lunch far from the crowds. Then it’s time to head to Zanjice Bay, for dinner accompanied by glorious mountain views and a calm night lulled to sleep by the lapping of the water.
DAY 6 - EXPLORE KOTOR’S BEGUILING OLD TOWN
After breakfast, it’s time to pull up the anchor and make our way to Orahovac Bay with its hidden-away feel, for swimming and other water activities in its emerald-green waters followed by a restorative lunch. From here we proceed to Kotor, where an intimate guided tour of the old town will acquaint you with its UNESCO World Heritage -listed medieval treasures including medieval cathedrals, palaces, and museums. Tonight you have the opportunity to sample one of Kotor’s wonderful restaurants under your own steam (our crew can give recommendations and make reservations if you wish).
DAY 7 - TOUR TINY PERAST WITH ITS CHURCHES AND PALAZZI
After breakfast, we set sail to Morinj Bay for swimming and to discover the charming little Perast with its 16 churches, enigmatic palazzi and mysterious ruins. Lunch is served onboard. We spend the night beside olive- and cypress-studded Sveti Marko, swathed in ancient myths and later home to Venetian cavalry. We anchor for the night in this delightful spot, gathering for the special Captain’s Dinner.
DAY 8 - RETURN TO PORTO MONTENEGRO
We return to Tivat after breakfast for check-out at 09:00 and transfer to the airport.
Guaranteed Departures 2021
|May||2, 9, 16, 23, 30||1300 Euro|
|June||6, 13, 20, 27||1400 Euro|
|July||4, 11, 18, 25||1550 Euro|
|August||1, 8, 15, 22, 29||1550 Euro|
|September||5, 12, 19, 26||1400 Euro|
- Prices are per person per week sharing a double cabin
- Single use cabin supplement 100%
- Group discount -5% booking 3 or more cabins
- Deposit only 200 Euro/person
- Balance payment 30 days before departure
Cruise with confidence Policy
We have added temporarily a flexibility to our terms for all 2021 Cruise bookings made before the 31st December 2021.
• FlEXIBIBLE BOOKINGS
You can change date of your cruise booking without admin fees, up to 30 days before your scheduled departure.
• FLEXIBLE PAYMENTS
You can pay your balance payment 30 days before departure.
You can roll your booking over to a later date in 2021, or an alternative date in 2022.
• FINANCIAL SECURITY
Book with confidence. If Dm Yachting cancels your cruise, you are entitled to a full refund.
- 7-night cruise aboard a first-class gulet, with the opportunity for kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkelling, swimming and fishing
- 2 days traveling under sail (wind permitting)
- Double or twin cabin with private facilities
- Full service from a five-star crew (captain, chef, deckhand and steward)
- Shared return transfers from/to Tivat airport
- Chef-prepared meals including 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches with 3 courses, 6 dinner with 3 courses
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water throughout all day
- Bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach towels included and changed twice
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board (with download limits)
- Part-time air conditioning (up to 6 hours daily)
- Recreational equipment: snorkeling sets, kayaks, fishing rods, paddle boards, TV, DVD, music system, card games, library
- Guided tour of Kotor
- Drinks (can be purchased at the bar onboard)
- One dinner on land
- Optional shared return transfers from/to Dubrovnik airport €50/person on spot in cash
- Optional shared return transfers from/to Podgorica airport €50/person on spot in cash
- Personal extras or other items not mentioned above