About our Cruises
The Montenegro coast is a world apart. Our boutique cruises along this gorgeous shoreline take place on our own handcrafted gulets for a unique and luxurious experience perfect for couples, small groups and families alike.
Indeed, these are the perfect ‘bubble holidays’ for those seeking an intimate experience with friends or families, aboard vessels sleeping either 12 or 16 people – ideal for holidays with relatives or other families.
With more than a decade’s experience in the yachting cruise industry, we handpick our crews to bring you the ultimate in bespoke service and pampering as you discover the Adriatic’s uncrowded beaches, hidden bays and charming towns bursting with historic architecture. Each gulet includes its own highly trained resident chef using the finest local, often organic, ingredients to create regional dishes to delight your tastebuds as you follow our exciting itineraries.
Gulet cruises offer you the opportunity to be as leisurely or as active as you like, or a mixture of the two. From catching some rays on board to swimming, snorkelling, kayaking, paddleboarding and fishing, and from people-watching as you chill out in local bars and restaurants to roaming history-soaked old towns dotted with medieval fortifications and churches, you can enjoy your time away from the crowds at your own pace while we take care of all your needs.
What to Expect
- A warm welcome and an atmosphere where every guest feels like part of the family
- Self-owned boats, ensuring impeccable attention to detail when it comes to onboard amenities and expert crews
- A choice of three itineraries taking in Montenegro’s finest natural and historical sights, including the Bay of Kotor and Kotor’s Old Town, ancient Budva, the abandoned ruins of Stari Bar and the Blue Cave
- Onboard fishing and water-sports equipment to help you make the most of this stunning outdoor playground
- Stylish, smartly designed cabins and onboard spaces including a sunbathing deck