Private Yacht Cruise
You’ll fall in love with the unexpected beauty of the bays and beaches of Montenegro. Here, history comes alive in picturesque coastal cities that welcome you before a backdrop of dramatic mountains. Enjoy chef-prepared meals served onboard a richly- appointed gulet as our expert crew attends to every detail, taking you on an unforgettable cruise across the crystalline Adriatic Sea.
|Duration||8 days/7 nights|
|Capacity||Up to 14 guests|
|Pick-up available||Tivat, Podgorica, Dubrovnik airports|
|Departure and return location||Porto Montenegro Marina, Tivat|
What to expect
Plunge into the natural world of the Adriatic and sample an array of refreshing water-based activities amidst its beaches, bays, coves and caves while enjoying the luxury amenities and five-star service aboard our authentic gulet.
- Revive your senses aboard a sleek sailing gulet with personalised service that leaves you free to kick back and relax
- Feel restored by contact with nature in this unspoilt region far from the crowds
- Stroll through the secluded coastal town of Kotor
- Swim in peaceful Maljevik Bay
- Admire historic wonders such as Budva’s centuries-old churches
- Tour the old churches and palazzi of Perast
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AT LUXURIOUS PORTO MONTENEGRO
When your plane lands at the Tivat airport, our friendly and courteous crew will be there to greet you. We’ll transport you directly to the strikingly beautiful harbour at Porto Montenegro, where your boat awaits. Boarding begins at 17:00 hours. Welcome aboard! After you are comfortably settled in your cabin, come join us for a friendly drink. Then savour a sumptuous chef-prepared welcome dinner onboard, and stay overnight at the dock.
DAY 2 - EXPLORE MEDIEVAL TOWN KOTOR
We begin with a memorable visit to the Maritime Heritage Museum, one of Tivat’s top historical attractions. Then we cast off and begin your cruise in magnificent Boka Bay. After a stop for lunch and swimming in Ljuta Bay, we arrive early at the secluded coastal town of Kotor, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Surrounded by medieval fortifications, the Old Town offers an abundance of cafes, historic churches and museums, alongside Venetian pillories and palaces. Enjoy dinner on your own at any of Kotor’s charming restaurants, then return to your boat for the night.
DAY 3 - SWIM AND SIGHTSEE IN ANCIENT BUDVA
After a hearty breakfast, take in a guided tour of the Old Town of Kotor before we sail south out of the bay. Next up: a refreshing swim in Dobra Luka Bay, followed by a delicious lunch onboard. We stop at the popular sunbathing spot of Jaz Beach, one of the longest beaches in Montenegro. Our next destination is Budva, one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic coast, founded more than 2,500 years ago, and home to the most breathtaking churches in this part of Europe. It is known as much for its medieval walled city as for its sparkling sandy beaches and vibrant nightlife. Have a lovely dinner onboard, and then spend the night at anchor in Budva.
DAY 4 - RELAX LIKE ROYALTY NEAR SVETI STEFAN
After a chef-prepared breakfast, we continue your journey along the breathtaking Adriatic coast. We stop for lunch in front of the fortified island village of Sveti Stefan (Saint Stephen), formerly a posh playground for 1960s film stars and royalty including Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Doris Day, and Princess Margaret. From here we head off to Maljevik Bay – famed for the discovery of ruins from an ancient city in its shallows – to dine onboard before spending a blissfully peaceful night on anchor.
DAY 5 - DISCOVER THE FISHERMAN VILLAGE IN BIGOVA BAY
We sail north and stop for lunch near Petrovac and the unforgettable beauty of the sandy beaches in Lucice Bay. There’s plenty of time for a leisurely swim in the emerald waters of Traste Bay before we arrive in the quaint fishing village of Bigova, where you can have a cosy dinner on your own. We will spend the night either at dock or at anchor.
DAY 6 - DISCOVER THE ENDURING CHARM OF HERCEG NOVI
Start your day with delicious breakfast onboard before we sail out into the open water again. Lunch is served in the quiet cove of Mirista Bay before we go swimming in Njvice. Shortly, we arrive at the coastal town of Herceg Novi, nestled at the foot of Mount Orjen. Stroll through floral- scented streets lined with classic architecture, centuries-old churches and fortresses, and countless tropical flowers that bloom under the near-constant sunshine. In town, enjoy dinner on your own before returning to the boat for the night.
DAY 7 - GAZE IN WONDER FROM THE TOP OF ST. NIKOLA
On our final day of the cruise, we sail through Boka Bay and stop for a delightful lunch onboard in Risan Bay. Risan, with its soaring limestone cliffs and famous mosaics, dates back to the 3rd century B.C., when it was a fortified Roman town. Then we visit Perast, sometimes called the Venice of the Adriatic, where you can take in the stunning view from the top of the centuries-old St. Nikola church at the heart of the storied town. Discover the grace and charm of a bygone era at the Perast museum, in Bujovic Palace. We sail past the forested island of St Marco and drop anchor near Tivat for a celebratory three-course dinner onboard.
DAY 8 - RETURN TO PORTO MONTENEGRO
After a send-off breakfast on board, check-out is at 09:00. Our crew will transport you safely back to the Tivat airport for your return from an Adriatic cruise you will never forget.
Guaranteed Departures 2022
|May||8, 15, 22, 29||26000 Euro|
|June||5, 12, 19, 26||28000 Euro|
|July||3, 10, 17, 24, 31||30000 Euro|
|August||7, 14, 21, 28||30000 Euro|
|September||4, 11, 18, 25||28000 Euro|
|October||2, 9||26000 Euro|
- Prices are for exclusive rental of the gulet per week
- Deposit 50% upon confirmation of the booking
- Balance 50% 90 days before departure
Cruise with Confidence Policy
- 7-night cruise aboard a luxury gulet, with the opportunity for kayaking, waterskiing, paddleboarding, snorkelling, swimming and fishing
- 21% VAT
- 7 cabins with private facilities
- Full service from a five-star crew (captain, chef, deckhand and steward)
- Transfers from/to Tivat airport
- Chef-prepared meals including 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches with 3 courses, 4 dinners with 3 courses
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water throughout all day
- Bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach towels included and changed twice
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board (with download limits)
- Unlimited conditioning
- Recreational equipment: water-skis, snorkeling sets, donut/ringo, kayaks, fishing rods, paddle boards, TV, DVD, music system, card games, library, 2 tenders
- Guided tour of Maritime Heritage Museum, Old Town Kotor
- Marina fees by itinerary including fees of: Porto Montenegro Marina, Kotor Port, Bigova, Herceg Novi, Perast.
- Three meals on shore
- Private transfers from/to Dubrovnik airport (upon request)
- Private transfers from/to Podgorica airport (upon request)
- Personal extras or other items not mentioned above