Feel the wind fill the sails and whisk you away from the crowds to secluded Adriatic beaches and coves to enjoy kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkelling, swimming and fishing as well as to soak in the region’s achingly beautiful sunsets. Feast on delicious chef-prepared meals served onboard the sleek sailing gulet Baba Veli 8 as our expert crew attends to every detail of your unforgettable adventure on the crystal-clear waters of the Montenegro coast.
|Duration||8 days/7 nights|
|Yacht||Baba Veli 8|
|Capacity||Up to 12 guests|
|Pick-up available||Tivat, Podgorica, Dubrovnik airports|
|Departure and return location||Porto Montenegro Marina, Tivat|
What to expect
Plunge into the natural world of the Adriatic and sample an array of refreshing water-based activities amidst its beaches, bays, coves and caves while enjoying the luxury amenities and five-star service aboard our authentic gulet.
- Revive your senses aboard a sleek sailing gulet with personalised service that leaves you free to kick back and relax
- Feel restored by contact with nature in this unspoilt region far from the crowds
- Marvel at the iridescent waters of the famed Blue Cave
- Swim in the gem-blue sea in Pecin Bay
- Admire historic wonders such as Budva’s centuries-old churches
DAY 1 - ARRIVE AND OVERNIGHT IN PORTO MONTENEGRO’S SLEEK MARINA
Our friendly crew will greet you at the airport and whisk you to your gulet in Porto Montenegro’s upscale modern harbour. Boarding begins at 17:00 hours. Make yourself at home in your beautifully designed cabin then join us for a welcome drink and a refreshing platter of fresh fruits, followed by a convivial dinner prepared by your resident chef.
DAY 2 - SWIM AND CLIFF-JUMP AT WILDLY ROMANTIC VESLO BAY
Fortified by a hearty breakfast aboard, we sail to Veslo Bay to enjoy the dazzlingly clear waters of this rugged spot with its excellent snorkelling. After a leisurely lunch provided by the chef, we proceed to Jaz Bay on the Budva Riviera – with one of Montenegro’s longest and best beaches – for dinner and night at anchor.
DAY 3 - SAIL TO UNTOURISTY, OLIVE-SWATCHED VALDANOS BAY
After breakfast, we set our sights on Maljevik Bay, best known for the discovery of the ruins from an ancient city just off-shore, for swimming and other water-based activities followed by lunch onboard. We then set sail for Valdanos Bay, another wild and picturesque spot, where we dine and spend the night on anchor.
DAY 4 - STOP-OFF IN TRANQUIL PECIN BAY WITH ITS CRYSTALLINE WATERS
Breakfast is followed by the journey to tiny Pecin Bay for swimming and other water sports and a relaxed lunch onboard. We arrive in Buljarica Bay –one of the country’s longest bays – for dinner and to anchor for the night.
DAY 5 - HISTORIC AND GASTRONOMIC DISCOVERY IN BUDVA
We set sail after breakfast, stopping by Sveti Stefan to admire this fortified island of 15th-century stone villas, pink sands and azure waters (now a luxury resort). There’s time for swimming and other fun in the water and lunch onboard before moving on to Budva for an intimate guided tour of its old town with its UNESCO World Heritage-listed architectural treasures. Tonight you’ll dine off the boat independently, choosing from an array of wonderful restaurants in Budva (we can guide you as to the best as well as make reservations if you require) before overnighting on anchor in front of the town.
DAY 6 - SWIM OFF THE DESERTED BEACHES OF DOBRA LUKA BAY
After breakfast we sail to Dobra Luka Bay for swimming and other water-based activities followed by an onboard lunch in this off-the-beaten-track spot with a real away-from-it-all feel. Then it’s time to head to Bigova Bay to dine and overnight on anchor by this small, sheltered fishermen’s village that was once a pirates’ lair.
DAY 7 - EXPERIENCE THE NATURAL WONDER OF THE BLUE CAVE
After breakfast we start sailing, stopping in secluded Mirista Bay for swimming in the shadow of ancient fortresses and to venture into the world-famous Blue Cave, where sunlight sparkles off the sandy floor, lighting the entire space with sapphire-blue light. Following lunch onboard, we move on to lush, legend-swathed Sveti Marko island – once a cult place of pilgrimage, and known for its amazing beaches – to overnight on anchor after a special farewell Captain’s Dinner onboard.
DAY 8 - RETURN TO PORTO MONTENEGRO
We return to Tivat after breakfast, for checkout at 09:00 and transfer to the airport for your return from an Adriatic cruise you will never forget.
Guaranteed Departures 2021
|May||2, 9, 16, 23, 30||1500 Euro|
|June||6, 13, 20, 27||1700 Euro|
|July||4, 11, 18, 25||1900 Euro|
|August||1, 8, 15, 22, 29||1900 Euro|
|September||5, 12, 19, 26||1700 Euro|
- Prices are per person per week sharing a double cabin
- Single use cabin supplement 100%
- Upgrade to master cabin + 150 Euro/person
- Group discount -5% booking 3 or more cabins
- Deposit only 200 Euro/person
- Balance payment 30 days before departure
Cruise with confidence Policy
We have added temporarily a flexibility to our terms for all 2021 Cruise bookings made before the 31st December 2021.
• FlEXIBIBLE BOOKINGS
You can change date of your cruise booking without admin fees, up to 30 days before your scheduled departure.
• FLEXIBLE PAYMENTS
You can pay your balance payment 30 days before departure.
You can roll your booking over to a later date in 2021, or an alternative date in 2022.
• FINANCIAL SECURITY
Book with confidence. If Dm Yachting cancels your cruise, you are entitled to a full refund.
- 7-night cruise aboard a first-class gulet, with the opportunity for kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkelling, swimming and fishing
- 2 days traveling under sail (wind permitting)
- Double or twin cabin with private facilities
- Full service from a five-star crew (captain, chef, deckhand and steward)
- Shared return transfers from/to Tivat airport
- Chef-prepared meals including 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches with 3 courses, 6 dinner with 3 courses
- Complimentary fresh fruit and water throughout all day
- Bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach towels included and changed twice
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board (with download limits)
- Part-time air conditioning (up to 6 hours daily)
- Recreational equipment: snorkeling sets, kayaks, fishing rods, paddle boards, TV, DVD, music system, card games, library
- Guided tour of Budva
- Drinks (can be purchased at the bar onboard)
- One dinner on land
- Optional shared return transfers from/to Dubrovnik airport €50/person on spot in cash
- Optional shared return transfers from/to Podgorica airport €50/person on spot in cash
- Personal extras or other items not mentioned above