Covid 19 Measures
Your safety, our priority
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff are paramount. Our COVID-19 measures have been designed with the recommendations set out by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Montenegro government. It minimizes contact with our staff while ensuring you have all you need for enjoyable vacation. Our vessels are small cruise ships, meaning that our groups are not bigger than 16 people. This is very important to highlight because we work with small groups and we are able to accommodate all social distancing requirements.
- Have temperatures taken before starting work
- Wear masks when in contact with guests in closed spaces
- Observe social distancing guidelines (2m apart)
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing
- Fogging with ecologically friendly formula and disinfecting of the interior after return of each cruise and before cleaning staff enter the boat, as outlined by WHO and Montenegro Government
- Disinfecting of all inside surfaces with disinfectant and mattresses sanitized
- For each cruise sanitized bed linen, towels and beach towels
- There is a second fogging with ecologically friendly formula and disinfecting of the interior after cleaning is completed
- Finally, we disinfect the boat exterior and lockers including cushions
- Guests will not be required to wear masks on the deck, as by local government guidelines it is not necessary to wear mask outdoor
- Guests will be asked to sanitize their hands
- Guests will be asked to remove the shoes coming from outside
- Guests will be provided with local emergency numbers
- Crew will be provided with masks and gloves
- Inside the main saloon and on the deck will be available hands sanitizers
- A/C maintenance and cleaning of the filters
- Depending on the size of the group and gulet layout, meals will be served either in two sessions or simultaneously in the saloon and on the outside deck.
- Swim stops will be regulated by the crew - in order to respect social distancing policy the number of people using the swim platform at once will be limited as well as people using the upper deck.
- Each time before the gulet arrives at the new destination/ port, the crew will organize the procedure of how the guests will leave the yacht to go on shore.